Thursday, July 18, 2013

I have been a Wave


For years that have stitched themselves,
Into endless hourglasses over drops of time,
I have been a wave,
On the wake of million others like me,
Bringing different stories into the same plunge,
Those you wouldn't notice anyway.

For years,
I have broken the shoreline.

I have gnawed at your steadfast rocks in anger, those sorry forts,
and proudly etched my ego all over.
I have drifted into the depthless sand in despair,
Almost not returning back, all drained and frail.

For years,
I have held on.

Someday, and today,
I am losing my prayer’s conceit,
And I feel content,
For once I am not breaking any shores,
For once I got a ride,
A ticket to endless nothingness,
A sail out to infinity,

Simply,
To a world that doesn’t know you.

-Palash
July’2013, Lumding

1 comment:

  1. Gclub มือถือ Get access to Premier Racing games directly.

    บาคาร่า This is one way that all players will have access to Premier Racing games that are popular at this time. Because it is excited. And the credibility of the challenge is very high. With live broadcasts, all the experts will invite your friends. To join the duel face-to-face. Or will compete as a team. It can be done easily.
    Premier Racing has been created to be virtual. As if he was in the middle of the lawn fight. The first is to do it. Select the gambling you want. We have a coin value of 0.50 to 500 ever in a single horse wagering. If you bet on the value of the coin. Your winnings will be much higher as well. You immediately gambled down. That is your great deal. Which horse do you want to bet on? Do not wait to play Premier Racing with us before the actual field.
    Good by the way to lead a friend to join us as a team. Get a quick 15% bonus on your friend's open enrollment bonus. Do not wait, we have a professional operator. Gclub มือถือ We do not stop at the 24-hour, non-stop service at the website. Gclub มือถือ

    ReplyDelete